Join Us on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 6:30-7:30pm at the Bozeman Public Library, Community Room
Megan Peach, DPT, CSCS will be discussing the following:
- The two best ways to decrease low back pain problems are with education and prevention.
- We’ll help you understand why you are suffering from low back pain presently or occasionally.
- Learn what to do when you experience low back pain at home or work.
- Discover how to prevent low back pain from starting and reoccurring through core strengthening.
- Q&A session to follow.
- More info: excelptmt.com/upcoming-seminars, 406.556.0562 or email@example.com
This is an Excel Physical Therapy Community Education Series seminar that is free and open to the public.
Working with Excel physical therapists was time well spent. I originally went to David after suffering a head and neck injury. David was able to restore my full-range of motion after four visits. In conjunction with my head and neck issues, I had been dealing with some long-term low back and SI joint issues. David worked with me using spinal manipulation and exercises to alleviate my pain and allow me to get a good night’s sleep.”-Bozeman PatientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »