Join Us on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 6:30-7:30pm at the Bozeman Public Library, Community Room
Megan Peach, DPT, CSCS will be discussing the following:
- The two best ways to decrease low back pain problems are with education and prevention.
- We’ll help you understand why you are suffering from low back pain presently or occasionally.
- Learn what to do when you experience low back pain at home or work.
- Discover how to prevent low back pain from starting and reoccurring through core strengthening.
- Q&A session to follow.
- More info: excelptmt.com/upcoming-seminars, 406.556.0562 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an Excel Physical Therapy Community Education Series seminar that is free and open to the public.
"I am blown away by the entire clinic. Everyone addressed me by my first name and I began to get to know the staff. I love this office and all the employees I was able to meet. Thank you for the speedy recovery :) (Matt)." --E.O., Bozeman PatientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »