“Conquering Neck Pain”
Self Help Techniques and Treatment Options
Presented by David Coletta, MPT, CMPT, Certified Manual Therapy Specialist
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Bozeman Public Library Community Room
Community Education Series – free and open to the public
What You Will Learn:
- How neck pain develops and becomes chronic.
- What the anatomic sources of neck pain are.
- How a specialized physical therapist utilizes manual therapy, patient education, exercise, and dry needling techniques to treat neck pain.
- How improving posture can alleviate neck pain.
- Which exercises are most effective in self-treatment of neck pain.
- Other self-treatment techniques.
- There also will be time at the end of the seminar to speak with David regarding your specific neck problem.
David Coletta, MPT, CMPT specializes in the treatment of back and neck pain, spinal issues, whiplash, headaches, TMJ/jaw pain, and postural dysfunctions. David received his masters in physical therapy from Mount St. Mary’s College in Los Angeles, California. He enjoys finding long-term solutions for his patients — solutions that involve a fine-tuned combination of manual manipulative therapy and a targeted exercise program that address even the most difficult patient presentations.
A considerable amount of David’s advanced training has occurred through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT). He has completed advanced certification in manual therapy (CMPT) with NAIOMT, and he is working towards his Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) certification with the American Physical Therapy Association.
"Everyone was very professional and friendly!"--S.B., Manhattan PatientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »