Join us for Excel Physical Therapy’s Fall 2013 Community Education Series Seminar
“Why Do Kids Get Injured? A Youth Sports Injury Seminar for Parents, Coaches and Athletes Ages 18 & Under”
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Bozeman Public Library Community Room
free and open to the public
Jason Lunden, DPT, Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy, presents a free talk that will focus on the following:
- Latest updates for recognizing and treating concussions in youth ages 18 and under
- How to recognize risk factors for non-contact injuries
- Identify resources for injury prevention in youth sports such as soccer, football, baseball, skiing, lacrosse, etc.
- Q&A time with Jason for your specific questions
- Drawing for iTunes gift cards and more!
For more info: info “at” excelptmt.com or excelptmt.com/seminars
Jason Lunden, DPT, SCS specializes in the rehabilitation and prevention of sports-related injuries, with a particular interest in the biomechanics of sporting activities – running, cycling, skiing, snowboarding and overhead athletics. He has published on the topic of shoulder biomechanics and the rehabilitation of knee injuries and has a strong commitment to educating others. Jason serves as a physical therapist for the US Snowboarding and US Freeskiing teams and is a frequent, well-received local and national presenter on the topics of sports rehabilitation and injury prevention. He is a recent recipient of the New Horizon Award from the American Physical Therapy Association and he as received advanced training in dry needling techniques for the extremities.
"Jackie was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and caring." --H.N., Manhattan clientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »