Community Education Series – free and open to the public – join us!
“Conquering Neck Pain: Self-Help Techniques & Treatment Options”
Presented by David Coletta, MPT, CMPT, Certified Manual Therapy Specialist
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Bozeman Public Library Community Room
What You Will Learn:
- How neck pain develops and becomes chronic.
- What the anatomic sources of neck pain are.
- How a specialized physical therapist utilizes manual therapy, patient education, exercise, and dry needling techniques to treat neck pain.
- How improving posture can alleviate neck pain.
- Which exercises are most effective in self-treatment of neck pain.
- Other self-treatment techniques.
- There also will be time at the end of the seminar to speak with David regarding your specific neck problem.
David Coletta, MPT, CMPT has specialized in the treatment of back and neck pain, spinal issues, whiplash, headaches, TMJ/jaw pain, and postural dysfunctions for over 15 years. David received his masters in physical therapy from Mount St. Mary’s College in Los Angeles, California. He enjoys finding long-term solutions for his patients — solutions that involve a fine-tuned combination of manual manipulative therapy and a targeted exercise program that address even the most difficult patient presentations. A considerable amount of David’s training from leading physical therapy clinicians has occurred through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT). He has completed advanced certification in manual therapy (CMPT) with NAIOMT and has received advanced training in dry needling techniques for the spine and extremities. David is also a Certified Clinical BikeFit Pro Fitter.
Thank you to our patients who share their success stories with us. The following update is from a Bozeman patient of ours who recently completed rehab with Jason following knee surgery. After her surgery and rehab, she completed demanding hikes in the Highland Mary Lakes and Grand Turk regions in the San Juan Mountains in Colorado. She writes to Jason "...Again, my thanks for your persistence and ability to prescribe what was needed." Congratulations to D.H. for taking on these demanding long-distance hikes with elevations up to 12,400 feet! May her inspiring endeavor be an inspiration to others and especially, you, as well!View more testimonials from Excel PT clients »