The Gallatin Valley Land Trust is gearing up for the 21st annual Make Tracks for Trails Skiathon. Excel Physical Therapy is committed to giving back to our community and we are proud to help sponsor the GVLT!
Raise at least $50 in pledges, then join the GVLT on Sunday, February 28, 2016, at the Lindley Center. Registration begins at 9:30 and and continues throughout the day. Skiers can start at any time after 10:00 am. Ski on your own or put together a team. Then, wrap up the day at 4:00 pm with the Winter Trails Celebration! Loads of winter activities, great food, good music from the Bridger Creek Boys, and lots of fun will be had (not to mention some really cool prizes!)
See GVLT’s website for Skiathon Instructions, Pledge form and a detailed schedule of activities at www.gvlt.org/events.
Here’s a snapshot of the Winter Trails Celebration fun after the Skiathon:
4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Guided ski tours of Highland Glen with BSF Nordic athletes
- Free trial skis for kids thanks to Sacajawea Middle School
- Ask-a Groomer — Bridger Ski Foundation fearless trail groomers are on hand to explain just what makes those trails so awesome!
- Snow Yoga with FLOW Outside, combining yoga and snowshoeing in the great outdoors
- Fat Bike demos courtesy of Bangtail Bike & Skis, and group rides with Bozeman’s own Project X Bike Club
- Indoor and outdoor kids’ activities provided by Bozeman Parks & Rec. Dept.
- Family Sledding (enough said)
At 6:00, stick around for a twilight ski, bonfire, hot soup from Feed, Pizza Campania, Sola, and Starkey’s, and cold beer from Bozeman Brewing, live music from the Bridger Creek Boys, and the chance to win great prizes.
All activities are free and open to the public, although space is limited on certain activities. Dinner tickets are $10/adult, $5/kids 2 and up.
"Matt- you're the best! Thanks for your patience! Always had a smile! David- Thanks for the dry needling- your expertise was appreciated! Everyone on the team went above and beyond with excellence and professionalism! Thank you so much!" -- T.L., Bozeman PatientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »