You are invited! Excel Physical Therapy is hosting our annual free Running Camp on Saturday, June 10, 2017, 8am-12pm. We offer this camp each year because we want to serve the community we love.
This comprehensive workshop helps to ensure you are running correctly to avoid pain & injury. Excel Physical Therapy is hosting the running boot camp at our Bozeman location at 1125 West Kagy Blvd., Ste. 101A (corner of South 11th and Kagy).
Our Running Specialist PT Team will guide 30 participants, ages 21+, through:
- Topics will include: training principles, stretching and strengthening exercises to reduce the risk of injury, cadence training and balance.
- Running Mechanics instruction on how to decrease impact and increase efficiency.
- Special guest discussions with Haley Chura, professional triathlete and Lindsay Kay Kordick, MS, RD, LN, EPc, sports nutritionist.
- How to choose the correct running shoes and other helpful running gear.
- A local training run with our Running Specialist PT Team after the in-clinic sessions.
- Q&A time with our running experts and special guests.
- Attendees will receive a running training program from our Running Specialist PT Team.
- Raffle prizes include 2 entries for the Sweet Pea Run 5K. We are proud sponsors of the Big Sky Wind Drinker's Sweet Pea Run! We have designed this running camp to help get you in top form for this Bozeman running tradition held in early August.