Join Us on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 6:30-7:30pm at the Bozeman Public Library, Community Room
Megan Peach, DPT, CSCS will be discussing the following:
- The two best ways to decrease low back pain problems are with education and prevention.
- We’ll help you understand why you are suffering from low back pain presently or occasionally.
- Learn what to do when you experience low back pain at home or work.
- Discover how to prevent low back pain from starting and reoccurring through core strengthening.
- Q&A session to follow.
- More info: excelptmt.com/upcoming-seminars, 406.556.0562 or email@example.com
This is an Excel Physical Therapy Community Education Series seminar that is free and open to the public.
"A super place with special working people. This has been my third experience with Excel. Very very good, excellent treatment." --A.S., Bozeman patientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »