Core Exercise for the Treatment & Prevention of Low Back Pain Seminar
By Tiffany Coletta
Join Us on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 6:30-7:30pm at the Bozeman Public Library, Community Room
Megan Peach, DPT, CSCS will be discussing the following:
- The two best ways to decrease low back pain problems are with education and prevention.
- We’ll help you understand why you are suffering from low back pain presently or occasionally.
- Learn what to do when you experience low back pain at home or work.
- Discover how to prevent low back pain from starting and reoccurring through core strengthening.
- Q&A session to follow.
- More info: excelptmt.com/upcoming-seminars, 406.556.0562 or email@example.com
1-26-2012 Back Pain Seminar Flyer-1
This is an Excel Physical Therapy Community Education Series seminar that is free and open to the public.
"I want to add my name to the long list of people who recommend EXCEL Physical Therapy. I was active in sports for 14 years and operated a building maintenance business for 30 years. I have developed a number of physical health problems over the years. David worked with me one-on-one to successfully treat a serious nerve problem which limited my ability to drive. David and his staff are among the finest therapists I have had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend them to anyone who has physical health challenges and need the best care possible." --J.D., Bozeman PatientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »