Join Us on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 6:30-7:30pm at the Bozeman Public Library, Community Room
Megan Peach, DPT, CSCS will be discussing the following:
- The two best ways to decrease low back pain problems are with education and prevention.
- We’ll help you understand why you are suffering from low back pain presently or occasionally.
- Learn what to do when you experience low back pain at home or work.
- Discover how to prevent low back pain from starting and reoccurring through core strengthening.
- Q&A session to follow.
- More info: excelptmt.com/upcoming-seminars, 406.556.0562 or email@example.com
This is an Excel Physical Therapy Community Education Series seminar that is free and open to the public.
"I really like the text message reminders for appointments." --Bozeman PatientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »