Community Education Series – free and open to the public – join us!
“Conquering Neck Pain: Self-Help Techniques & Treatment Options”
Presented by David Coletta, MPT, CMPT, Certified Manual Therapy Specialist
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Bozeman Public Library Community Room
What You Will Learn:
- How neck pain develops and becomes chronic.
- What the anatomic sources of neck pain are.
- How a specialized physical therapist utilizes manual therapy, patient education, exercise, and dry needling techniques to treat neck pain.
- How improving posture can alleviate neck pain.
- Which exercises are most effective in self-treatment of neck pain.
- Other self-treatment techniques.
- There also will be time at the end of the seminar to speak with David regarding your specific neck problem.
David Coletta, MPT, CMPT has specialized in the treatment of back and neck pain, spinal issues, whiplash, headaches, TMJ/jaw pain, and postural dysfunctions for over 15 years. David received his masters in physical therapy from Mount St. Mary’s College in Los Angeles, California. He enjoys finding long-term solutions for his patients — solutions that involve a fine-tuned combination of manual manipulative therapy and a targeted exercise program that address even the most difficult patient presentations. A considerable amount of David’s training from leading physical therapy clinicians has occurred through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT). He has completed advanced certification in manual therapy (CMPT) with NAIOMT and has received advanced training in dry needling techniques for the spine and extremities. David is also a Certified Clinical BikeFit Pro Fitter.
"Remarkable job making my hip feel better! The first six miles of our crazy mountain hike went well but we had to turn back- because of someone's disintegrating boots, not my hip!!" -- A.G., Bozeman PatientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »