Join us Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 6:30-7:30pm in the Community Room of the Bozeman Library for a discussion of running-related injuries, risk factors, foot mechanics and injury prevention how-to’s. Our team of running specialists, Megan Peach, DPT, OCS, CSCS, Jason Lunden, DPT, SCS and Chad Yoakam, MS, PT will review tips and tricks to help you run strong and pain-free.
Our physical therapists will discuss:
- Risk factors for Running-related injuries
- running mechanics, flexibility, strength and training errors
- Foot Mechanics and their relation to Running-Related Injuries
- pathomechanical foot types, shoe selection
- Prevention of Running-related injuries
- strength and conditioning, stretches
- Q&A: Bring your questions for the Excel PT team to answer.
We’ll have door prizes too! Free and open to the public.
Our team’s mission at Excel Physical Therapy is to support our community through service, education, and promoting the value of physical well-being; this seminar is our commitment to you to provide you with the most up to date strategies for a successful running program so you can Live Better and Play Smarter.
"I can't say enough great things about Matt Heyliger. He consistently challenged me, taught me new exercises and stretches and my shoulder is better today than it's been in a decade. I'm so grateful for his guidance and awesome care." -- E.C., Bozeman ClientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »