Community Education Series – free and open to the public
Join us for an interactive, moderated panel discussion with Bozeman’s running experts about ALL
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Bozeman Public Library Community Room
- Mike Wolfe, owner of The Mountain Project training gym and professional mountain ultrarunner
- Casey Jermyn, owner, Bozeman Running Company and Bozeman High School cross-country team head coach
- Jason Lunden, Sports Physical Therapist and co-owner of Excel Physical Therapy
- Nikki Kimball, Physical Therapist, professional ultrarunner & running coach at Epic Athletics
- Moderated by Megan Peach, Physical Therapist and Orthopedic Clinical Specialist at Excel Physical Therapy
Panel discussion topics to include:
Injury Prevention • Running technique • Shoe selection • Foot strike pattern • Staying motivated • Answering your questions!
Please submit your questions in advance for the running panel guests to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you don’t mind raising your hand, bring them to the event!
Seating is limited to 100 attendees
For more information, contact Megan Peach, DPT, OCS, CSCS at 406.556.0562 or email@example.com
"I really can't think of any improvements. You guys are great!" --T.K., Bozeman PatientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »