The Excel Difference
Excel PT is a specialized manual orthopedic and sports physical therapy practice that provides one-on-one, targeted care to patients in the Gallatin Valley. We use evidence-based manual therapy, advanced exercise techniques, and patient education to return our patients quickly and efficiently to healthy, pain free, fully functioning lives. We strive to continually raise the bar of excellence in our practice by training for and obtaining advanced certifications, offering injury-prevention and educational seminars in the community, and working together to collaboratively address patients’ mobility and pain issues. Excel PT is locally owned and has proudly served the Gallatin Valley since 2001.
Our Physical Therapy Services
- Comprehensive patient evaluation and customized treatment plan of care
- Pre and Post-surgical physical therapy treatment
- Exercise therapy and patient education
- Manual manipulation care
- Tune-up appointments available after the completion of your physical therapy sessions
- Dry needling specialty therapy
- Professional Bike Fitting
- Runner’s Clinic – running specific injury prevention, treatment & performance
- Climbing Lab – Climber’s injury treatment & performance clinic
- Custom Vasyli Orthotics
- Game-Ready active compression & cold therapy
- Work Site Solutions – Injury Prevention & Management
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries – treatment and coordination
- Massage therapy with Excel Massage
Does my Insurance Cover This?
At Excel, you are a valued patient always. We appreciate your business, and we are committed to providing you with the highest level of patient care and customer service. Part of our customer service involves helping patients navigate the complicated world of health insurance. Our front office team will interact with your insurance company and help you understand what your deductible may be (if applicable), and if you may have co-payments and co-insurance. Our office collects commercial insurance patient responsibility balances at the time of service so that our patients can more easily financially plan for their physical therapy treatments. Patient responsibility portions (if applicable) include deductible, co-payments, co-insurance and supply items. We gladly bill insurance companies as a courtesy to our patients, and we routinely work with Workman’s Compensation and Auto Insurance companies with med-pay.
We offer Prompt Pay discounts (paid at the time of service) for patients who do not have insurance and we are CareCredit Providers. CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that allows you to split your patient responsibility balance over a 6-month term with no interest for balances of $200 or more. If you have questions regarding payment, please contact our office before your scheduled appointment.
After treatment discharge, patients are always welcome to contact their physical therapist with any follow-up treatment questions or concerns and for tune-up appointments.
"David & 'Crew': a great big thank you for everything! Kindness, great super care, respect for patients, and patience. I appreciate all of you and am so impressed!" --K.D., Bozeman patientView more testimonials from Excel PT clients »